Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 17, 2013



Happy St. Patrick's Day!

And winter seems to be back again.  It's been a long time since I have made an entry and thought it was high time to let you know what is new around here!

This year started off with me joining some friends and making a trek down to San Jose Del Cabo, (Baja Penninsula) for a month-long art trip.  I really enjoyed attending the Thursday Art walks, meeting lots of artists,  locals and Canadians!  There was lots of time to do some painting, exploring, beach walking, ....and more painting.

And now I am back, and this past week I was a guest playdate teacher for our local calligraphy guild, High River United Calligraphers,  and a guest teacher for our local school's Activity Day.  Last night I attended a wonderful Student Art Show here in town, and today I sat at Gallery 109.  It's hard to believe that that began almost a year ago.  It's been a busy month so far!

If you haven't been down to Gallery 109 yet, do come by when the weather gets nicer and visit us!  We are open Wednesday to Saturday from noon to 5:00 pm, and Sunday from 1:00 - 4:00 pm.  Soon we will be going back to our summer hours (open on Mondays and Tuesdays again)

The address of the gallery is:
109 - 4th Avenue SW
High River, Alberta

We would LOVE to see you there!

In the meantime I am about to announce some new courses (workshops) and my Open Studio Days.  For more information you can check in at my new website below.


I'll get back here soon and post some new paintings and announce some upcoming events!

Here's to living a creative life!

Cheers.

Annie




Gallery 109 - Winter View (But it's cozy and colourful inside!)


New Watercolour Painting
22" x 30"
Framed
$ 1,100.00



No comments: