Monday, February 9, 2009

What's New?

Oh! How can it already by February 9th? There's been so much going on, but I would say that one of the most exciting things to have happened this year is discovering Pam Carriker's on-line course! Here we are on the last week, Week 5. How can that be? I am going to miss the anticipation I had for Sundays! Why? Because that's when I could look forward to spending some more time with Guru teacher, Pam. She's a talented lady, a gifted teacher and a gentle soul. I would love to take her next class in March, "Shades of Grey", but we'll see where I am and what's going on in my life. That same week I want to find a way (and boy, miracles need to happen), to get to Victoria!!!!!

This week will be spent getting ready for the big gallery show, "The Kiss." I have lots of work to take down, and more to hang. I need to make price tags, etc., etc., etc., let alone post a newsletter! I could use "Miss Friday" in my life. Jay said this morning that he was learning the fine art of delegating. I have no one to delegate to but myself! Oh well, ONE THING AT A TIME. Focus. Pace. It'll get done!

And now, off to spend some time journalling! I've just posted my pages to Flickr for the class, but I am NOT happy with them. Oh well. I have learned a lot! And that's the blessing in this whole journey called life. Have a wonderful day everyone! Hugs, Annie

1 comment:

reagan said...

Hey Annie! Just wanted to thank you for joining my workshop:-) It was great 'meeting' you and I hope you will stay in touch through blogland.
enjoy the journey!
xoxo
Pam