Monday, January 19, 2009

What an Inspiring Day...

Today I began week 2 of Pam Carriker's Class, Visual Journalism 101. This is collage week. Oh, this is a tough one for me. As I explained in the kafe klatsch room on the workshop site, collage is a challenge because I worry and fret trying to find the right image, and before I know it hours have passed, I haven't found anything, my energy is totally shut-down,.... enter PROCRASTINATION.

So, today I thought I would go on-line and be re-inspired by images of one of my all time favourite artist, and his wife. Charles Rennie Mackintosh. Their rose images have always been one of my favourites. And I am a big admirer of both of their watercolour paintings.

Today I found a picture of both of them, with a quote Charles wrote about Margaret. Beautiful. I'd seen this before, but I knew when I saw it that I wanted to share with you on my blog. Enjoy!

No comments: