Monday, December 8, 2008

Living in a Winter-Wonderland!

What a day!  I don't know where my energy went, but I had none!  Days like these can frustrate me on so many levels.  But have no fear.  On my walk to get another inkjet refill from the local art/office supply store, I came across a new bunch of journals.  I couldn't believe my eyes!  There was the script I fell in love with about 4 or 5 years ago.  I bought the journal and proceeded to visit the "creator's" site.  Then I found out she had a facebook site as well.  So here's your chance.  Go check it out!  (You may have to sign in to see it, so you Facebooker's will have no problems!)  

Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mary-Anne-Radmacher/6786236730

Check out her photo album. You'll see her lovely writing style as well as her creative words. I feel like i've met a kindred spirit!

Well, it's back to my Christmas cards! (I especially have fun with the envelopes!) While I create one, I think about the person I am creating it for. It's like spending a few minutes with them!

Enjoy the Season!

Annie
   

No comments: