Wednesday, November 19, 2008

DREAM

I had an incredible day on Sunday.  Two creative friends had scheduled to meet me in my garden studio for a "Play Date."  I had no idea I would be learning something new, something that would give me the knowledge to take my love of my own kind of watercolour printing to a whole new level!  And so it is with great GRATITUDE  that I say "Thank you" to Sharon Williams.  She showed me all kinds of wonderful things you can do with watercolours using monoprinting techniques!  I was thrilled.  I am not a fan of oils and acrylics.  Acrylics dry and can't be budged, and oils take too long to dry.  Below is an image of the monoprint I had created on Sunday!  There is nothing like learning with creative kindred spirits!  Thanks you Sharon, and thank you Arlene for coming to spend some time with us!!!

No comments: